I took this photo while I walking through Box Hill Centro. I don’t have a big problem with animal rights, and have no problem with the bank putting these posters up. This is not a rant against either of those two parties. I come in peace.
I have some observations to make about another issue.
1. There are about 250 babies killed by medical professionals in Australia . . . each day. That equates to 80,000-90,000 abortions a year. In Australia. Modern, civilised, “progressive” Australia.
2. Many of those abortions were government funded, through Medicare. Your tax money goes towards the killing of babies, and the active promotion of abortion. Our nation is corporately complicit in this.
3. If the poster above had a premature baby being held by a doctor, or a mother, but still said “Give me a voice”, it would be condemned as insensitive, politically incorrect and deceitful. There is no way that a bank would display that poster.
4. We care more about animals than human babies.
5. I conclude that we are a very confused, and morally corrupt generation.
God says we are not to murder. Our nation, is complicit in the murders the most helpless and vulnerable in our society. God have mercy!